Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think
in just 28 days!
Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think
in just 28 days!
Pills, powders, and diets? They don’t work long-term. Ever.
But here’s the good news:
I’m a health coach who believes in the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
The best part?
It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
● Lose weight quickly and easily – just by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
● Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
● Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
● Stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire
● Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
● Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
… then welcome home, gorgeous!
I have learned that nourishing your body with clean, healthy foods, finding physical activity you love, tuning into your cravings and embracing your desires are all the perfect ingredients for a body and life you love. Self-care and self-love equals less stress, more energy, increased happiness and more meaning in life.
Health and wellness isn’t just my passion. It’s my life!
Danielle DelVecchio is a holistic health and wellness coach, seasonal cleanse specialist, healthy cooking expert and lover of green smoothies. Danielle graduated from the Institute of Integrated Nutrition and is certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Her approach to weight loss and radiant health focuses on the foundations of seasonal cleansing, digestive health, fun in the kitchen and getting in touch with your cravings and desires. In addition, she is a Desire Map Facilitator, spiritual mentor and is Reiki 2 certified. Danielle not only focuses on the foods women put into their body but also places emphasis on finding the clarity needed to balance and nourish all facets of life.
Danielle provides her clients with ingredients to create their own blueprint for optimal health and wellness, so they can learn exactly how to nourish their unique body and lives, beautifully.
Her ultimate mission is to empower women to get in touch with their mind, body and spirit, so they can love and appreciate their body and realize how bright their light is.
"It is only when you have the tools to create your own unique blueprint for health and wellness, that you can truly love and appreciate your body and allow your true authentic spirit to shine through."
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body”.
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change.
● 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life
● A bonus 2 weeks of weight loss-focused meal suggestions and shopping lists to make burning fat and getting that lean, tone body that much easier to attain
● Two Recipe guides! Recipe Guide 1 (Omnivore Edition) loaded with 53 gluten-free, family-friendly recipes created by myself and a fabulous chef
● Recipe Guide 2 (Vegetarian Edition) packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
● Total of 10 Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
● A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
● 7 Handouts – these are your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy!
BONUS 2 Week Kickstart:
14 Day SHRED Program – includes weight loss focused recipes, suggested meal plans and shopping lists
9 Smoothies that will change your lifeBONUS Handouts:
“Is there even a difference between clean eating and a diet?”
Short answer: Absolutely.
Long answer: When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting calories, and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired and just plain frustrated, right?
That’s what makes this program so different.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over a 28 day period.
The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
A Little More About Me
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way.
These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. SO I know they’ll work for you, too.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
“This program has changed my life. Who knew that in 4 weeks, you’d really be able to discover which foods work for your body? I sure didn’t! But now I totally get how to eat right for my body, take care of myself, and find exercise that suits my unique lifestyle. Thanks for setting me up for success and making it so easy!”
- Alexandra, MA
● Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
● Adore your kitchenand know how to make it feel like home
● Make healthy snacks
● Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
● Exercise using the right exercises for your body
● Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
● Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
● Crowd out the bad stuff & bring in the healthy goodies
● Eat at a restaurant & order off a menu
● Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just interested in reducing animal proteins in your life
● Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
“Week 1 is over and I have already lost 4 pounds! I feel more committed to change than ever! This program is so easy to follow!”
- Jamie, MA
“I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life and I’ve been dieting for as long as I can remember. This is the first time I finally feel like I CAN lose weight – and it’s not a chore to do so! Thanks so much!”
- Elizabeth, CT
Early Bird Pricing $197 (Regularly $237)
Interested in extra support?
Contact me for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Can’t. Freakin’. Wait. Let’s get this adventure started!
In health and happiness,